Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Thursday, January 7, 2010

The name of the game is REJECTIONS

Since last posting several months ago, I've reaped two more rejections from Wild Rose. The stories are Photo Beauty, a story I had critiqued at Antioch and revised extensively, and a story entitled Runner's High which relates to my knowledge as a runner. The story is purely fictional by the way. I'm not 59 years old and I'm not sweet on a 28 year old woman runner.
Presently, I have a story being considered by Wild Rose, tentative title of Buck's Wake Up Call. I'm waiting on the fate of that one. I've turned in a novel to Whimsical Publications for Janet's consideration. I have my fingers crossed on these two. See next post for a work in progress description. Larry

2 comments:

Anne Patrick said...

Larry, good luck with your submissions. I'm sure things will turn around before long, just hang in there!

Miss Mae said...

It's good to see you posting. :)