Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Sunday, April 4, 2010

WIP report


My new novel featuring Leroy and Jody from my short story Lab Partners is now at 65,697 words and will be completed soon. In two days I will have been working on it for three months. I've written some on it every day since January 6 and continue to do so. Leroy has asked Jody to marry him and she has accepted. This was a long time in coming but how sweet it is. I've not decided how far to carry the story beyond their marriage. Still thinking on that. I don't know how many more words I'll go at this point but present plans are estimated at another 3000 or so words depending on how carried away I get with their marriage vows.

No comments: