Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Monday, September 5, 2011

Beautiful, Inside and Out, editing.

Once again I've been remiss about posting to my own blog. I must quit being a slob. My story with Wild Rose, Vintage Line is now in the hands of Nan, my editor. I went along with much of her suggestions but not all. It is now in her hands and I should hear in a week or less. I added a scene with dialogue to the story as per her suggestion. It was actually in the original story anyway but the editor at the other Rose line wanted it taken out because of dwelling on a secondary character. I was glad to put it back in as it lends substance to Bess, the heroine in the story.
I just received an email from one of my running girl friends and she is starting a running blog and will post in it to start it off. She wants me to be the second one to post so I must get my thinking cap on for that one.
I have finished editing and revising my Leroy/Jody novel and am now ready to seek a publisher. I'm considering Wild Rose first and then I have two other possible publishers that might work out too. I'd like to see it in print form. Of course ebook is okay too.
Until next time which I hope won't be too long.

No comments: