Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Friday, October 28, 2011

Release date for Beautiful, Inside and Out

I have a release date for my new Vintage Rose story, Beautiful, Inside and Out, at Wild Rose Press. It is February 15, 2012. The price is $2.50. I also heard from the editor at the Sweetheart Rose line who is assigned my novel A Change of Heart. Her name is Kinan. The editor who is usually assigned to my contemporary submissions, Vicky Reed, emailed me and said she was leaving Wild Rose because of health reasons. She has always been very courteous and complimentary to me. I'm sure the present editor will be too, just from the tone of her email to me when she informed me she would be looking at my novel in the next 3-4 weeks. Could this be it? I can hope so.

No comments: