Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Chat date for CTR on my new release

The release of my new romance short story from Wild Rose is set for February 15th. I have scheduled a chat at Coffee Time Romance for friday February 17th from 5 PM to 9 PM. I'll provide a link later but if anyone, author or reader would like to show please let me know who you are and I'll enter your name with Regina before the chat takes place. Showing for any length of time would be appreciated and I'm giving away a copy of my ebook End of a String. My new release as you can see is Beautiful, Inside and Out. It is about a sharp college engineering student named Bess Simpson who perceives she's overweight. Can she win the heart of Art Fuller who is dating Angie the petite drum major? So far Miss Mae, Gail Pallotta, Anne Patrick and Cindy Christiansen have agreed to show up on chat night. I thank them for that.

No comments: