Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Next Publisher and their request

After my rejection I sent a synopsis of A Change of Heart to Wings ePress and they immediately came back and requested my full manuscript. I spent a lot of time formatting my manuscript according to their instructions. It is about ready to go and I'm filled with hope. I've penned a blurb as they asked. Here it is:
Leroy Doyle has been hurt deeply when his childhood sweetheart leaves him. He enters college, resolved to avoid women--that is until he meets Jody Stinson. Jody carries past baggage herself that has left scars so deep that she continues to push Leroy away. Leroy pulls out all the stops to win Jody's heart, but how long can his persistence stretch?
Will Jody ever have a change of heart toward Leroy? After four years of college and two years in the work place, Jody wakes up, but is it in time? Leroy has quit his job and left.

No comments: