Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Monday, December 17, 2012

Cover for Help Sessions

I received my cover for my Wild Rose story Help Sessions today.  I like the cover and emailed the cover artist to tell her so.  There is no release date yet but that should come soon.  I also heard briefly from my two novel submissions.  The science fiction thriller, The Higher Mission, doesn't have news yet on acceptance by the acquisitions editor but my editor who has read my novel through three times and used to be the acquisitions editor emailed me and asked a question about time dilation at a particular part in the novel.  Also I heard from Wings e-Press about my romance novel A Change of Heart and it is in the hands of the senior editor from the second reader and I should hear something by the end of the year.  Let us home good news on all fronts.

No comments: