Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Writing and trying to heal

I am 47,000 words into my new science fiction novel The Silver Dart.  Also I received a wonderful review of my ebook SF novel Higher Mission.  Joy gave me five stars and wrote a nice long review on Amazon.  I left a comment for her and hope she reads it.  Likewise, I received the 50th vote for my free read Ice Rink Romance which had to be five stars because it has lifted that story from third place back into second place on that website.  I'm trying to work on my youtube for Higher Mission and have made a little headway.  I'll have to do some art work myself to get what I want before I publish it.
I'm over a month into healing from my back surgery and am still in pain.  It is wearing me down and I'm unable to do the things I need to do.  Sue, my poor wife is having to do a lot of things.  My doctor told me I'm healing just fine.  Define "fine."  I see him again in early June.

No comments: