Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Monday, December 1, 2014

Yet another rejection

This morning I received the expected rejection from Nelson Literary Agency.  The agent, Sara, said she reads every query.  Now  I must search for another agency to query.  I thought I'd go this route for awhile for The Silver Dart before going directly to a publisher on the internet.  I'd prefer a print book instead of an ebook or at least both.
At this point too I'm needing to decide on my next writing project.  I still have in mind a story about the Bible character The Shunammite Woman.  Also, I intend to write another short science fiction story for submission to Clarke's World.  I noticed I'd already submitted Ice Cap Run three years ago so they are looking at it a second time and I'm hoping they won't notice that.

No comments: