Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Waiting and editing

Tomorrow will mark four weeks since submitting a query on The Shunammite Woman and still no reply which surprises me.  In the meantime I have finished editing my The Vanishing Shed novel by eliminating most all of the words "now" and "then" which I did because of an article in my RWR (Romance Writers Report) magazine.  This magazine comes from RWA (Romance Writers of America) of which I am a member.  They have an option where I as a debut author can submit my first novel information and appear in RWR.  Also RWA will be requiring members upon renewing to prove they are pursuing a career in romance writing.  One way of doing that is to submit proof of a novel which has an ISBN number and I can do that late next year when my membership is up for renewal.  If not accepted I'll lose full membership status which will result in not being able to vote.  I can submit my Change of Heart information and hopefully that will fill the bill.  I am once again going to seek an agent for The Vanishing Shed.
That is my update for now.

No comments: