Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

The Shunammite Woman proofing


My son constructed the front and back covers of my short story The Shunammite Woman.  I didn't have much of a clue as to how to start that and I wasn't going to pay big bucks for a program such as AdobeInDesign which would be required to import the two photos into CreateSpace's required format for a print ready cover.  The two photos came from istockphoto.com which I purchased.  I have ordered a proof copy by mail rather than trying to proof it on screen.  So sometime in early March this title will be available both in print and Kindle.  It only numbers 19,000 words which includes a poem by a preacher friend who gave me verbal permission to use it.  His poem is entitled Just Like That Shunammite.
See the attached cover and I invite any comments on that.  I don't know the price yet but my proof print copy cost me six bucks including shipping. I hope I get a price break when I order a bunch of copies for myself.

No comments: