Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Saturday, February 6, 2016

The Shunammite Woman

I have gone through the 19,000 word story about the Old Testament character, The Shunammite Woman and since I never heard from the publisher I submitted it to I'm pursuing self-publishing it via Create Space at Amazon.  I have an ISBN number already and am trying to decide which woman photo to use from istockphoto.com.  It is now a matter of making that decision and also for the back cover.  I have several photos of eastern women and am leaning toward one in particular.
I awarded the free copies of A Change of Heart, digital versions to Linore Burkard, Regina Andrews and Diane Craver.  I mailed a print copy to Miss Mae.  I have received constructive remarks from one of the winners and hope to have reviews from two of the other winners.
No word yet from Avon on my submitted novel The Vanishing Shed.

No comments: