Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Motorcycle Woman saga

I am attempting to gain back my rights to my short story Motorcycle Woman as it cannot be found on the Red Rose Publishing site.  I have had my lawyer write a letter to the publisher and hope I can regain rights to my story.  It was published several years ago, one of my first accepted stories.  It has two reviews from professional review sites and I would like a chance to make it available to other avenues.  Miss Mae gave me four stars in a private review as well.
Other writing woes include rejection of my Vanishing Shed novel by Avon Impulse.  The notification came long after their predicted response time.  Also, my A Reason for Rescue has been out for a long time to another publisher, also well beyond their predicted response time.
On a brighter note I have received another five star review from Regina Andrews on my Bible character The Shunammite Woman.  I hope someone reads my sporadic blog posts.  More later, hopefully not much later.

No comments: