Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Friday, December 22, 2017

My Motorcycle Woman story is about 45,000 words and I've been through it three times.  I have contacted the Black River Falls, Wisconsin Harley Davidson motorcycle shop and they have given me the okay to use their name in the story.  I told them I use very complementary reference to their shop.  I visited their shop on a motorcycle trip I took back in July 1971 and took a couple of photos of their shop.  I may use one of those photos as the back cover of the novel.  At that time they allowed me to take a test ride on a new Super Glide.  That happens in my novel too as Johnnie and Tess stop at that shop.  I will probably self-publish this story as the wait time for response from an agent or publisher is way too long for most of them and I'm not a young man anymore.  I can't afford these long wait times. More later on this subject.

No comments: