Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Friday, March 30, 2018

Motorcycle Woman only needs cover constructed

I have gone through all the steps on Create Space with my story Motorcycle Woman with the exception of cover construction.  I am having a local copying outfit formatting that for my front and back covers.  The six by nine format requires a PDF file for the photos.  The front cover is shown above.  The back cover will be a photo I snapped in 1971 of a dealership in Black River Falls, Wisconsin.  I have their permission to use their name in the story.  The cover should be done end of next week.  I am looking forward to that since I've not had a new story on the streets since last year.  My last two novels don't have a home now as the publisher has closed their doors.  I tried to get a home for both the shed novel and the dart novel but was rejected.  I have a suggestion from a nice lady author friend to seek promotion from motorcycle folks for this novella.

No comments: