Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

More on WIP


I'm continuing on my work in progress with the romance between Leroy and Jody, characters in my short story Lab Partners. I started on January 6 and have been writing every day. I'm beyond 10 K words now. Jody remains standoffish to Leroy and she senses that he's crazy about her. Gretchen, Jody's roommate wants Jody to have romance in her life and she strives to get Jody and Leroy together much to the dismay of Jody of course. A good day I'll write a little over a thousand words but that was offset with a dismal 58 words one day. Well, at least I wrote a paragraph. Thanks again to Anne, Miss Mae and Laurie for commenting below. Larry

No comments: