Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Progress on WIP


Well, I just lost ten minutes of typing by trying to download an image from my computer. I began my new novel A Change of Heart on January 6, 2010 and have not missed a day of writing since. Here it is Jan. 30. My worst day was 58 words and best day was 1620 words. Wish I had more days like that. Today I penned 945 words. Of course nearly every day I should be doing something else but I'd get no writing done if I adhered to that. I'm worried that this won't be a full novel. I'm at 20402 words now. Leroy and Jody are in their sophomore year second semester and Jody is up to her old tricks at holding Leroy at arm's length despite Leroy doing her a great kindness which you can read about in Lab Partners, the ebook introducing these characters. Will Leroy ever be able to get close to Jody?

No comments: