Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Thanks, Allen

Thanks, Allen.  My poor blog is lonely and I appreciate your visiting and well wishes.  I'm excited and now will be facing editing.  It will be mid next year before it will appear.  I'm not sure at this point whether it will be an e-book or print or both.  I'll continue updates on my blog and now I'll need to investigate construction of a website.
I hope your running continues well.  I have a runner romance short story of the sweet variety you might be interested in.  It is entitled Runner's High and is priced at 99 cents.  You can read the first 20% free.  Here is the link.  http://www.smashwords.com/b/252442

No comments: