Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Higher Mission revised still not right

The acquistions editor at Burst Books has looked at my revised The Higher Mission novel and I still have too many grammatical mistakes.  However, she says this doesn't close the door on my submission.  If I can correct the horrible grammar mistakes I still have a chance.  Beta Readers on the internet are way too expensive so I'm going on my own.  I'll see what a teacher friend of mine has to say about the first chapter which she has graciously agreed to do.  I knew she would.  She's very nice, name of Kathy, a grade school teacher and running friend.  Still no word from my Leroy and Jody romance novel.  It will be a while on that one.

No comments: