Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell

Saturn as seen from Titan, painting by Chesley Bonestell
Favorite astronomical painting

Tuesday, June 15, 2021

 

I got my rights back on the above short story from The Wild Rose Press and got Lisa,  my friend from LDM Graphics, to give it a new cover.  It is now available in print via Amazon as well as Kindle.

The year is 1957 and Slim Canton is in college but is flunking calculus.  He meets beautiful and brilliant Natalie Adams at an exchange dinner between his residence hall and a sorority.  She has had a string of boyfriends, all of whom broke up with her.  Slim falls for her but she won't give him the time of day.  He takes a desperate step to find common ground between them.  Will Natalia respond to Slim?

A note about one of my other stories.  The Shunammite Woman is doing well on sales.  It is far outdoing my other stories.  As you recall it is a fiction/nonfiction story about an Old Testament woman.

I said I was not going to write anymore but my lady author friends convinced me to not stop writing.  Bless their hearts.  So I have started another story, hoping it will make novel status.  It is nearing 20,000 words now.  I will change the title as the story line has taken a turn different than planned.  My characters have refused my original intent.  It is a modern day college romance whereas my other stories of that nature have been more historical in nature.

No comments: